- Looking for Technical Lead in Datacom Testing, who can understand the overall system architecture, QA mindset and utilize skillset/s to ensure better quality releases.
- One will be responsible for detailed test design, setup and tool bring-up, test execution, comprehensive bug reporting and interaction with development team along with test automation and related automation framework enhancements (Perl/Python), reviewing/preparing the test strategy, ensuring and enhancing the test coverage for a better quality product.
- One should understand customer deployments, use cases and incorporate them in test strategy and guide the team to recreate customer problems.
- Over & above project need incumbent should focus on mentoring team members/peers for effectively testing various sub-systems, protocols, and features.
- Expert in various Networking protocols across Layer 2, Layer 3, Frame-Relay, MPLS etc
- L2 (Ethernet, IEEE 802.1x std. STP, MSTP, RSTP, Dynamic VLAN)
- L3 (Routing protocols such as RIP, OSPF, BGP, VRRP.)
- Security(Firewall, NAT, IPSec.)
- Hands on experience on Networking Products – Router, Switches.
- Hands-on experience in troubleshooting various control and data plane problems in the system.
- Experience in on-site execution/integration support is an additional advantage.
- Knowlidge of LTE is an additional advantage.
- Experience in industrial and line interfaces such as serial or Modbus is an advantage.
- Additional knowledge in networking protocols such as WAN and Security protocols.
- Relevant certifications will certainly gain preference.
- Industry: IT-Software/Software Services
- Employement Type: PERMANENT