Primary Skill (Technical Skill): Virtualizations, Windows and AD
Secondary Skill: Storage, Networking
Educational Qualifications: B.E. / Diploma / MCA
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Preparation and implementation of Low-Level design and Acceptance test plans of inflight projects
- Responsible for Create and Maintain technical documentation
- Reporting & Performance Dashboards with Capacity Planning
- Technical Transition & Developing Knowledge Base Database
- Provide mentorship to team
- Provide Service recovery for major incidents/P1 tickets through hands-on troubleshooting
- Leadership in handling technical issues and escalations
- Perform Root Cause Analysis for Major Incidents and drive completion of corrective/preventive actions
- Technical assessment and rollout of the SIPs
- Explore and implement automation bots for the delivery team
- Be responsible for tower specific stay green matrices.
- Responsible for the on-boarding new resource.
- Responsible for performing an appraisal for the team.
- Explore opportunities within the account for additional CR.
Technical Skills (Core & Top-Up):
- Sound knowledge of designing of virtualizations product (i.e. LLD)
- Strong knowledge and troubleshooting on P2V / V2V migrations using tools
- Knowledge of vSphere Planning and forecasting
- In-depth knowledge on Virtual Network/Storage, Connectivity planning
- Should have the sound knowledge of ESXi/VSphere Hardware Upgrade, Host Upgrade.
- Knowledge and Troubleshooting on VMware SRM, vRealize automation, and vCloud Director
- Strong knowledge on VMWare bare metal backup.
- Expert in implementation and configuration of Windows Server operating systems, roles and features, Windows Cluster, GEO-Cluster
- Expert in designing implementation and configuration of Active Directory domain services
- Implementation and configuration of different OEM hardware (DELL/HP/IBM, Cisco UCS, Converged infra)
- Good Knowledge on PowerShell, ESXi CLI Scripting
- Good Knowledge in Cloud and Virtualization Technology
- Basic knowledge of storage and networking
- Good Knowledge of different Hypervisor
- Understating in storage (iSCSI, NFS, VMware vSphere VMFS, and VMware Virtual SAN) connectivity problems
- Knowledge of Cloud services and Storage technologies and terminology. (Good to Have)
- Knowledge of cloud computing (IAAS, PAAS, SAAS). (Good to have)
- understanding of networking skills (i.e. routing, switching, and trunk). (Good to have)
- Knowledge on VMware Horizon (VDI). (good to have)
- VCP Certification (good to have)
Process & Tools:
- Very good understanding of ITIL processes
- ITIL certification (Good to Have)
- Candidate should possess skills and experience in related disciplines such as Project Management, Change Management, Operations Management, and Financial Analysis. (Good to have)
- Excellent Written & Verbal Communication Skills
- Highly dynamic in terms of managing workloads and working under pressure.
- Experience in handling global customers
- Deliver successful customer presentations
- Onshore experience. (Good to Have)
- Industry: IT-Software/Software Services
- Employement Type: PERMANENT